Saturday, December 09, 2006

December 9, 2006 . Day One Without A Cheeseburger

There comes a point when a guy needs to get his shit together. Today was that day.

I'm just to fucking fat and out of shape and at my age it's hurting me in every way something can. It's effecting my health, my love life and my financial situation. I only eat two meals a day, often both are Burger King and Jack in the Box double cheese burgers. I don't even think about it. It's like my truck is on auto-pilot. I'm pretty sure that if I were to die of a heart attack on the highway that my truck will safely pull into the nearest drive-through.

So today I got up and cooked some eggs. Then I saw a movie and then went to work. There I had a couple of bags of unbuttered popcorn and V8 juice.

It's one day, tomorrow is another one. I will have access to a turkey sandwich tomorrow for dinner.

No comments: