Wednesday, December 13, 2006

December 13th, Okay I Had One Cheeseburger, Just One!

So it's Tuesday, 12/06, and since I'm going to go for a long walk I figure what the hell and pull into BK and get my usual. Something interesting happened. I didn't enjoy it like I always do, the patties seemed greasy and the french fries smelled funny. So I walked extra hard, in the rain and went home. Today, when I woke up this morning and made my breakfast I felt great and after a busy afternoon I went to my favorite Deli and ordered my Peper Turkey/Pepper Jack sandwich and had that for dinner.

Something about that burger yesterday hit me funny, maybe it was the rendered cooking oil on the fries or just the greasiness of the burger but I think I'm going to be okay. It's like my body is rejecting cheese burgers.

Estimated savings so far - $50!

No comments: